TWO MEN AND A TRUCK now offers junk removal services!
Our new Junk Removal services are currently only being offered at select locations. Please check with your local office to see if they are offering these services.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK has been moving families and businesses forward for over 30 years and we're now expanding our service to remove all of your unwanted items and junk from your home or business.
Our professionally-trained and uniformed teams are equipped to remove your unwanted items and dispose of them properly, in the most environmentally friendly way possible. We recycle and donate as much of your junk as we can, limiting what we have to take to the dump.
Our convenient Junk Removal Service saves you the time and hassle of arranging dumpster rentals or hiring a separate company to remove your unwanted items when you move.
You can hire our junk removal services separately, or as part of your move!
So whether you're decluttering your home or office, or preparing for a move, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK is now available to help take away your unwanted junk.
Our professional Junk Removal Services include:
- Furniture Disposal
- Garage Cleanups (also that shed, attic, or basement)
- Storm Cleanups
- Appliance Disposal
- Mattress Disposal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Exercise Equipment Removal
- Seasonal Removals (need to get rid of that old patio furniture?)
- Office Remodel or Home Renovation Debris Removal
- Unwanted Electronics Recycling
- Construction Debris Removal
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK respects the environment so we recycle as much of your junk as possible to limit what we need to take to the dump and keep it out of our landfills.
Hassle-free and contact-free Junk Removal
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK makes it easy to get rid of your junk and unwanted items. Our teams are also professionally trained movers, so we know how to remove your unwanted junk from your home or office without damaging your walls and floors.
We provide free, upfront estimates based on how much junk you have. We will confirm the price after seeing the items so you know what it will cost before we start loading the truck.
Junk Removal Pricing
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK’s new junk removal services are ideal for those who are moving, completing cleaning projects around the home, downsizing, renovations, business or estate cleaning, garage cleaning, and more. But how much does junk removal cost you to call in the pros to haul away unwanted items?
With our specialized junk removal trucks – separate from our standard moving trucks – our professional team can haul away your unwanted junk, from one large furniture item to several small pieces. This is charged based on truck utilization, usually measured in 1/8 cubic foot increments.
Please note: TWO MEN AND A TRUCK junk removal services are only available at select franchise locations. Please use our franchise locator to find the location closest to you and inquire whether they offer the service.
junk removal Items We Can't Take
You may not know that even though we’re disposing of your junk, there are limitations to what we can remove in our specialized junk trucks due to safety and governmental regulations.
It’s important to be familiar with this list so there aren’t any surprises during your junk removal service that force you to make alternate plans at the last minute.
Items we can’t move during junk removal:
- Any medical waste or medical supplies
- Household trash or garbage
- Any liquid-based items, hazardous materials, wet paint, chemicals, household cleaners, HAZMAT materials, propane or other flammable items, oil filters, batter, or mercury-based items
Items that may be restricted (please check with your local office for government/provincial regulations):
- Appliances with liquids such as AC units, freezers, or dehumidifiers
- Appliances that aren’t emptied
- Heavy and dense materials like concrete, asphalt, dirt, brick, roofing shingles, and other miscellaneous debris
- Yard waste, including trees, brush, grass, mulch, sod, and other vegetative waste can be hauled away within certain guidelines. Many disposal facilities can recycle this material, so it shouldn’t be mixed in with other junk. However, sod, dirt, or mulch may have capacity limitations due to weight.
- Tires generally aren’t accepted at disposal facilities, however, you can contact a local tire recycle centre or business to see if they can take them
- Electronics which could be considered e-waste, including CRT televisions
For all questions on junk removal and what can or cannot be moved, please contact your local TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchise.
Looking for Moving Services? For home and business moves, local or long distance, we have you covered. No move is too big or too small!